Book Title: Praxis Prep 2017-2018: 8 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's Praxis Prep 2017-2018 features comprehensive content review, realistic practice, and proven test-taking strategies to help you pass the Praxis tests. This updated edition includes new content and the latest exam information to help you avoid surprises on Test Day.
- Praxis Core For Dummies, with Online Practice Tests (For Dummies Series)
- Praxis Core Study Guide 2018-2019: Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Exam Prep and Practice Test Questions (5712, 5722, 5732)
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators (5712, 5722, 5732) Study Guide: Test Prep and Practice Test Questions for the Praxis Core Reading, Math and Writing Exams
- Praxis Core Study Guide 2018: Academic Skills for Educators 5712, 5722, 5732 Math, Writing, and Reading
- Praxis Core For Dummies with Online Practice Tests (For Dummies (Career/Education))
- CliffsNotes Praxis II: Principles of Learning andTeaching, Second Edition
- Praxis II Elementary Education Multiple Subjects 5001 Study Guide: Test Prep Manual for the Praxis II Multiple Subjects Exam
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Tests: Book + Online (PRAXIS Teacher Certification Test Prep)
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators (5712, 5722, 5732) Flash Cards: Praxis Core Exam Prep with 300+ Flash Cards
- Praxis Mathematics Content Knowledge 5161 Study Guide 2018-2019: Praxis II Math 5161 Exam Prep and Practice Test Questions
No matter which test you're taking, Kaplan's comprehensive guide provides the review you need to master all Praxis assessment types. Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators tests are frequently used as a basis for admission into teaching programs, while Praxis Subject Assessments and Praxis Content Knowledge for Teaching Assessments are often required as part of the teacher certification process. Whether you're applying for admission to a teaching program or aiming for additional certifications, Kaplan's book and online resources can help you face the Praxis with confidence.The Most Review
- More than 1,000 practice questions, with answers and detailed explanations for each question, including sample written responses
- Pre-tests for each chapter to assess strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your study
- 3 full-length computer-based Praxis Core practice tests—one each for Reading, Writing, and Mathematics.
- 3 full-length computer-based Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) practice tests—one each for K-6, 5-9, and 7-12
- 2 full-length computer-based Elementary Education practice tests—one for Content Knowledge and Curriculum, one for Instruction & Assessment
- 4 Subject Assessment question banks covering math, science, reading & language arts, and social studies.
- In-depth and targeted review of all tested material
Want additional instructional videos, practice quizzes, and full-length practice exams? Try Kaplan's new Praxis Deluxe online course.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.