Book Title: Pediatric Neuroimaging
Author: A. James Barkovich MD
- Volpe's Neurology of the Newborn, 6e
- Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatric Neuroradiology, 2e
- Osborn's Brain, 2e
- Head and Neck Imaging - 2 Volume Set: Expert Consult- Online and Print, 5e
- Neuroradiology: The Requisites, 4e (Requisites in Radiology)
- Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 7e (Obstetrics Normal and Problem Preqnancies)
- Diagnostic Imaging: Brain, 3e
- Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging, 2-Volume Set, 12e
- Pediatric Sonography
- Diagnostic Imaging: Spine, 3e
Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This newest addition of the comprehensive Pediatric Neuroimaging
combines thousands of images with detailed textual descriptions to help you diagnose a wide range of brain, spinal, and head and neck disorders in the pediatric patient. The authors have chosen a clear, concise writing style that encourages you to grasp information quickly. By dealing with a broad range of disorders, from everyday problems to less common ones, and explaining how to recognize and differentiate them, this book offers you the opportunity to provide a concise differential diagnosis on most patients you are likely to encounter in your practice.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Packed with more than 2,500 high-quality illustrations, drawings, photographs, and figures.
- Emphasizes CT and MRI imagery—widely regarded as the optimal modalities for assessing and diagnosing children.
- Most chapters organized by disease group, and describe the pathologic bases of each disorder to illustrate important clinical contexts.
- Broadly discusses common imaging techniques in children, as well as images of normal childhood development in the brain, skull, and spine.
- Prominently displayed lists of disorders help quickly identify a disorder within the text.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more